Followers

Carole Madrzak

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Review for "Bent But Never Broken"

I received a review for "Bent But Never Broken" that I would like to share. The review is from Michelle Uevel

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your book, Bent but never broken. I’m not much of a reader, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and it kept me interested up until the end. I loved how you made it relevant to our geographic location and past current events as well. It’s amazing the tragedy that Karen overcame and it’s always nice to read a happy ending. I was trying to figure out the ending, and just as I thought I had it figured out, you would throw a twist in there. As I was reading it, I kept my boyfriend updated and he was entertained second hand. I’m handing it off to my mom as well, as I feel that she will enjoy it just as much as I did. Maria mentioned that she will be seeing you on Friday, so I have asked for another one of your books. I’m looking forward to reading the next one! Thanks again for such a wonderful book!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment